He-ey, What's Going On?
- Finished with a 175 bowling average this season – my best ever
- Still haven't had more than one order of fries per month, but should consider adding fried food in general to the list
- Recently discovered that cottage cheese is a magnificent food
- Extremely glad that weather people are idiots – camping was outstanding last weekend
- Pumped that Golden State beat Dallas in the NBA Playoffs
- Finally got my car back, almost as good as new
- Softball begins soon...
- ...and so does Bad Movie Night
- ImInLikeWithYou.com (the social flirting site) is an interesting place – if you want to join, I've got five invites left
- Traffic on my Why24Sucks continues to increase as the season nears its end, coincidence?
- Jeremy Fuska may have found an interesting use for Twitter, however, Delta Airlines hasn't
- Why on Earth would you try to do a remake of the classic Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop commercial?
- In my opinion, “Lost” has become fun again... but I'm not sure about it taking another three seasons to end
- What do you think; Austin City Limits, Lollapalooza, or something different altogether?
- Desperately need to get new clothes for the summer
- Ready to have a party at my place, BEFORE I turn 30 in July
- Signed another year lease, it's nice to stay in the same spot for more than a year
- Want to hear some new music, suggestions?
- Saw the movie “Helvetica,” highly recommend it if you like design
- Can't wait for the new HBO series, “Flight of the Conchords”
- Stuck in my head is the song Young Folks
- I'm an Omnivore, what are you?
+ original post date: May 10, 2007 09:35 PM
+ categories: All About Seth, Bad Movie Night, Funny, Ha Ha, General, Movies, Music, Sports, Travel/Vacations, Web Stuff, Why 24 Sucks