61 Days Left Until 2008
The title isn’t lying – there are only 61 days left until we welcome 2008. It doesn’t seem right that this year has flown by so quickly, but that’s just the breaks, kids. Deal with it. Then, get a life and deal with it again.
Since there’s only 60ish days left (and the kick-off of NaBloPoMo), I figure it’s a good time to check in on my New Year’s Resolutions
- Set up a meeting with a financial planner.
Last time I said I was going to take this off the list. Consider it gone.
- Limit fried potato intake to once a month.
Since the fries thing was too easy, I changed this to one fried food item per two-week span. Apparently, my mind must have kept thinking about one order of fries per month. I’ve really sucked at this one. Buckling back down.
- Visit Kansas City’s museums.
I suck. Not a single one visited.
- Pay off other credit card.
Still on target to pay off the other card by Christmas.
- Walk to work at least twice a week.
At last check, I was ahead of schedule. Then August happened and I maybe walked once. The good news is that I over-walked in October, so I think I’m getting close to evening out.
- Use all of my vacation days.
- Go through storage items and purge.
Bah! This is why we have basements, right?
- Boycott shopping at Wal-Mart.
Still not supporting them.
- Limit my soda intake to one a month.
Only 61 days to regroup on my lameness. Has everyone else given up on theirs?
+ original post date: November 1, 2007 07:04 AM
+ categories: All About Seth, NaBloPoMo