Two Months to Go
November has started and that means that I officially have 60 days left for my New Year’s resolution. Let’s check in to see how I’m doing...
- Sell some items on eBay, the world’s largest online auction.
- Visit a financial advisor.
I suck. I still haven’t done this one, yet.
- Establish, and abide by, a monthly budget.
I haven’t set up a budget, but I’ve been doing much better as of late.
- Pay off one of my credit cards.
Hallelujah! One down, one to go.
- Find a cheaper place to live.
- Learn how to consolidate line items.
- Limit my soda intake to one a month.
I think I’ve had four sodas all year. Today I’m going to have some Jones Soda Berried Alive.
- Boycott shopping at Wal-Mart.
Wal-Mart can kiss my ass.
- Eat smaller portions.
This is a total flip-flop scenario.
- Exercise more, maybe even join a gym.
Jogging more, doing my push-ups and sit-ups. Next year, it’s gym time.
- Remove Google AdSense from my site.
- Win an award.
Bruno, Danica and I recently won a Clarus award for our Sinko de Mayo game.
Just 60 more days to sew up a few loose ends. How is everyone else doing on theirs?
+ original post date: November 2, 2006 10:52 AM
+ categories: All About Seth, Family/Friends