To Remove Oil From Cement Driveway...
You park your car in the same spot every day with no problems. Then, one day, you pull out of your parking spot and notice there’s a pool of thick black liquid where your car was. It’s oil and your car is leaking it. First, you gotta get that leak fixed. Then, you gotta take care of that oil spot. Here’s how you do it:
- Spread a thick layer of fresh sawdust or kitty litter over the grease to absorb excess grease or oil on the surface.
- Allow the sawdust or kitty litter to sit for a day or two.
- Gently sweep away the dirty sawdust or kitty litter.
- Pour dry cement over the entire dried grease spot.
- Allow the cement to sit for a day or two.
- Gently sweep away the dirty cement.
- Gather dirty cement in a bag and throw it away. Do not allow the dirty dry cement to go down the sewer.
If you’re out of fresh sawdust or kitty litter, then I suppose used kitty litter will work, too:
Photo taken this morning in my parking garage.
+ original post date: March 3, 2006 09:41 AM
+ categories: Funny, Ha Ha, WTF