“That Party Rocked!”
UPDATE: Sorry, Sarah's link is now fixed at the bottom of the post.
The party, in a nutshell...
- 50+ friends in my loft
- 90 Beers into the cooler and fridge after the keg was floated at 11
- Many soft tacos, guacamole and cheese dip into my face
- Pancakes AND a West Port Flea Market Mini Buger into my body the next day
- All night long at Todd
- At me and the boys in our old-school skate video
- At how many times the word “snake” was said, not even five minutes into the damn movie
- Still today, even though the party was two nights ago
- The second yucky mess Sage left at my place (don’t ask about the first)
- Out my system for a while, I think
Thanks to everyone who came and celebrated Aaron and my’s 20th Anniversary. Here's looking forward to the next 20.
If you like to see more recaps of the evening’s events, read Sarah’s and/or Bev’s blogs. Also, stay tuned for the caption contest, coming up in a few days.
+ original post date: October 10, 2005 08:08 PM
+ categories: Family/Friends