Five lists of five things.
Five of my favorite smells:
- The Folger's building in downtown Kansas City
- When a cigarette is first lit
- Vinegar, or wing-sauce
- Vanilla anything
Five of my favorite things to say:
- "And then... everyone dies." This occurs in about every story I tell that goes on too long.
- "That's bad ass." I love how the b, d and a all just flow.
- "Whooo Pig Sooie!" Almost exclusive to being in a Razorback stadium.
- "Robut." A fun way to say 'robot,' made popular by Dr. Zoidberg.
- "Meat burger." It's not ham, after all.
Five of my least favorite things to hear:
- "Back in 'Nam." You weren't even alive then.
- "Nah, I'm straight." Not referring to sexual orientation.
- "I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you." Not unless I kill you first for saying that.
- "'Old School' is funnier than 'Super Troopers.'" I WILL kill you for that one.
- Anything out of Jeff Goldblum's mouth.
Five vehicles I'd love to drive:
- Toyota Tacoma
- Audi S4
- Nissan Z
- Hummer H3
- Chevy SSR – PSYCHE!!!
Five things I hope to do this summer:
- Trip to NY
- Baseball Stadiums trip
- Go to a lake (boat, jetski, wakeboard, whatever)
- Buy an iPod (though I still don't need one)
- Hit a home run in softball (out of the park)
+ original post date: June 6, 2005 07:24 PM
+ categories: All About Seth